Select from one of our upcoming International Academic Conferences on Business:
- 2017 International Academic Conference on Business Hawaii, January 1-5
- 2017 International Academic Conference on Business San Diego, March 12-16
- 2017 International Academic Conference on Business Stockholm, June 4-8
- 2017 International Academic Conference on Business New York, July 30-August 3
- Clute International Academic Conference on Business Las Vegas, October 8-12, 2017
Our business conferences are held in different cities around the globe, including Barcelona, Dublin, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Orlando, Rome, San Antonio, San Francisco, Munich, Maui, and Paris. Take some time to explore the cultural opportunities each destination has to offer! In select cities our conferences include organized tours of area attractions.
Why choose us?
The aim of The Clute Institute’s International Academic Conference on Business is to provide an opportunity for researchers to present their ideas, proposals, or research for feedback from their colleagues. Copyrights remain with the authors to maximize the exposure of their research and not limit future journal publications.
Our conference proceedings are published online, open access, to maximize feedback from the millions of researchers who visit our website annually. Since 30 to 50 different countries are typically represented, presenting at our conferences is a great way to get feedback from researchers with a different perspective. As a testament to the value of the papers presented at our conferences, many of them are eventually published in scientific journals.
Additional benefits of attending:
- Submitted papers are reviewed in house for appropriateness. A single-blind peer review is available upon request for full papers. Select this option while completing the registration form.
- Conference acceptance rate averages 40%
- Accepted papers/abstracts appear in the conference proceedings
- Standard, virtual, workshop, and poster presentations offered