What Is This?
Manuscripts that have been accepted for publication will receive a letter of acceptance from one of our staff members (acceptance is valid for one year from the date of the acceptance letter). This letter will contain acceptance, Article Processing Charges (APC) information, and other pertinent information. The Clute Institute will determine the Article Processing Charges (APC) which is included in the letter of acceptance.
The Clute Institute charges an Article Processing Charges (APC) on all accepted manuscripts to cover the cost of hosting published work permanently online free to all readers. Article Processing Charges (APC) also offset the cost of processing and monitoring submitted journal manuscripts within our office.
Article Processing Charges (APC) are determined by a total word count of the final version of an accepted manuscript (including all tables, charts, and references).
1 - 2,500 words
2,501 - 5,000 words
5,001 - 7,500 words
7,501 - 10,000 words
10,001 - 12,500 words
Once the Article Processing Charges (APC) is paid, a confirmation email is sent to the contact author with an estimated publication date.
- For MasterCard or Visa credit card payments call us directly at 303-904-4750
- For Western Union or bank transfers email [email protected]
- Make checks out to the Clute Institute and Mail to:
6901 South Pierce Str. Suite 301
Littleton, Colorado 80128
We strongly discourage sending credit card information via email or postal mail.
To Make a PayPal Payment
- Fill out the form on this page
- Click “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to PayPal’s website to finish making your payment
- If you do not have a PayPal account simply click on the “pay with debit or credit card” button and check out as a guest
- If you do have a PayPal account login to PayPal and follow the instructions
*If you need help, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us at 303-904-4750